Terms and Conditions
The She Inspire Awards are open for nomination of any individuals or organisations based in the North West of England (defined as Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire & Merseyside)
The She Inspire Awards Global categories are open for nominations from ANYWHERE in THE UK and the WORLD.
- You CAN SELF- NOMINATE or submit an entry on behalf of another person or organisation but we can only accept an entry if we can contact the individual[s] or organisation[s] concerned and they confirm that they wish to be nominated.
- Entries can be submitted by anyone of any age but anyone under 18 who is chosen as a Finalist must be accompanied by an adult to the Awards ceremony.
- Sadly we are unable to offer complimentary tickets for nominees.
- However, we will have a provision of a limited sponsored ‘solidarity tickets’ for nominees.
Entries are treated in confidence but will be shared with a select group of individuals for judging purposes only.
All finalists must commit to attend the She Inspires awards ceremony – please click here to reserve your tickets.
Nominating a person or organisation in more than one category is allowed and encouraged, provided that they meet the category criteria.
All entries will be acknowledged. Applicants are advised to check all mail filters and add https://inspirewomenawards.org.uk to their safe-senders list. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours of submitting your entry, please contact email@example.com
Entries arriving after the closing date deadline will not be accepted unless previously agreed with the organisers.
Entries should be in English and should submitted online via the official website – please check grammar and spelling, especially for names of individuals and organisations..
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Details will not be disclosed to any outside party. Any financial information provided will also be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges. All information will be confidentially disposed of post competition.
Award winners and finalists will be issued with an official logo which may be used in advertising/promotional activity.
All nominated individuals and organisations are encouraged to attend the She Inspires ceremony regardless of any status.
All finalists must agree to be represented at the awards ceremony. To reserve your table/tickets please click here.
Winners will be announced at the She Inspires award ceremony at the Whites Hotel Premier Suite on 25th NOVEMEBR 2021
Cancellations for places at the She Inspires awards ceremony must be received in writing no later than 21 days prior to the ceremony for a refund to be considered. Cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the ceremony will not be possible and the full amount will be chargeable. Tickets for the ceremony are limited and always sell out.
The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category; you will be contacted if this occurs.
The Judges’ decision is independent and final, and no feedback will be given.
By accepting nomination for the awards, individuals and organisations agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken.
If selected as a finalist, nominees accept and agree that She Inspires may use or publish any photographs, comments or evidence submitted in the Awards programme.
- No responsibility is accepted by SheInspires and its partners for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or which cannot be entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Entry into the Awards is acceptance of these terms and conditions. SheInspires reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all Awards in Inspire Awards 2021, with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of SheInspires and its partners, in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- SheInspires and its partners shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Sponsors cannot accept nomination for She Inspires awards
Judges cannot accept nomination for She Inspires awards